Islam began as something strange and will revert to being strange as it began, so give glad tidings to the STRANGERS...


Be (live) in the world as if you are a STRANGER or a passer-by...

Friday, November 16, 2012

1434H !

Yep... Its 1434H and am in my 4 th decade of life already! How time flies these days!! And when was my last post again?! Ermmmm... 1 year plus ago?! Time really flies man!
And it's not coming back...
May Allah give us the taufiq to use time wisely.. For every second of this life is a gift from Him...also a trust, which will be questioned for on the day of judgement.
And the wisest in time management are those who use it with death in mind...
How am I gonna use today to the best of my ability so if I were to die tomorrow , I would be prepared...
Am reminding myself first and foremost..cause after 6 days of being in Perth, still struggling to fit in the new schedule especially for tahajjud, now that fajr here is 3.36 and isha 8.20...2 growing kids outside and 1 inside, not forgetting the BIG baby ;)...Fiuh!
Hopefully by reminding others, Allah will give me the strength! That's the purpose of dawah anyway, you remind others sincerely, so you will have the strength to practice it yourself, inshaallah!

No comments:

Post a Comment