Islam began as something strange and will revert to being strange as it began, so give glad tidings to the STRANGERS...


Be (live) in the world as if you are a STRANGER or a passer-by...

Friday, August 6, 2010

intro..

Alhamdulillah.. finally!.. after a few months of wanting to have a blog of my  own, at last! Tonight is the night!
basically, my aim of having a blog is just to share my views about life. happenings in my  life that i think i can share with  the readers at the same time giving myself the opportunity to reflect upon it.
Life is a precious gift from Allah, and every second of it is invaluable. The thing with us, humans, is  that we tend to overlook the importance and value of every second of our lives. We tend to think superficially about stuffs, assume that this is right and thats wrong and then suddenly.. thats it.. game over!
Allahu Akbar.. reminding myself as well!
One of the things which i like about writing is that, somehow, it allows me to stop, drop everything, ponder, think and slap my face and say wake up, muna! what are you doing.?!
plus, when you're a housewife, theres no such thing as KPI (key perfomance index) etc., no monthly assessments/ test whatsoever, no one is there to monitor you.. except, of course, once in a while.. your husband, parents or mother-in-law, but really, most of the time..
your day is yours (and  the children's, of course) and at the end of the day.. u have to judge yourself!
is today better than yesterday..?
that brings us to another aim of this blog thats to motivate me to use my time wisely!
not to end up being just another house Maid.. from morn to evening -chores here, chores there.. tired, sleep and the cycle continues..
housewife is  NOT  a housemaid! and a grade A housewife is not just any housewife..
so, yeah with the thought of wanting to share reminders/ beneficial stuffs with the readers, insyaAllah, hopefully it will encourage me to seek knowledge which can help me understand life, how to please The One who gave me this life, so that, insyaAllah He will raise me up among those whom He was pleased with.
as u probably have noticed.. most of the aims is basically for myself..
one very important principle of da'wah, our scholars used to remind us.. is to do it for the sake of Allah of course, and, for yourself..
with these in mind, insyaAllah you wont yearn for fame/ for people to accept your views or praise your blog, you  wont be  despair if no one reads it or u have no followers..
what matters is the pleasure of Allah..
may Allah guide us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment